I’d like to take this moment to welcome our new readers. 429truth.com hasn’t been up for very long, but already the response from skeptics and truth seekers is amazing. Most people seem to recognize that even if some of the details remain cloudy there are many, many problems with the “official story” which cannot be recently explained.
Special thanks are due to the informers who have come forward to provide valuable details not previously known.
- Hours earlier another car caught fire in exactly the same spot. Coincidence? Trial run? An accidental early detonation by incendiary devices implanted in the retaining wall? We urge any group not yet subverted by this conspiracy to investigate.
- A similar attack occurred on March 30 in Saint Petersburg Florida, almost one month to the day from the 4/29 incident.
- WebSense has been tied to the coverup attempt to silence our voices by inexplicably banning our site from their networks due to sexual content:
- The aptly named “Protein Wisdom” has speculated that the collapse was the result of a missile strike.
- Our friends at 911blogger.com have pointed out that this incident is serving as timely rebuttal-ammo whenever the implausibility of the WTC collapse is pointed out for 9/11 deniers.
- The infamously liberal “SF Gate” and Nico Melendes, mouthpiece for the Transportation Security Agency are already talking about setting up checkpoints along the highway. Welcome to the new police state, proles.
I’ll close with the fortune I received at lunch. I’m not implying that the Chinese government had anything to do with this strike (although increased Chinese demand for high-quality steel and resulting scarcity has already been blamed for repair delays) but many signs from the very large to the very small are pointing to something still hidden but far larger than any of us might suspect.