Due to their size and speed, motorcycles are a favorite weapon of terrorists. In Colombia, motorcycles are so common for drive-by shooting attacks or bombings that the Colombian government forbids male passengers and requires all riders to wear vests bearing identifying information like license plate numbers.
It was only a matter of time before Oakland’s terrorist sleeper cells used this effective weapon to launch their attack, which came last night just three seconds before 10:10:10pm. COINCIDENCE!?
A major-injury collision is blocking two lanes of the eastbound Interstate Highway 80 connector ramp to eastbound Interstate Highway 580 in Oakland tonight, a California Highway Patrol officer said.
The crash was reported around 8:50 p.m. and involved a motorcycle and at least one other vehicle, CHP Officer Nicole Pacheco said.
At least one person suffered major injuries in the crash, according to Pacheco.
Despite all the warning signs of Medellin meddling, the mainstream media has completely ignored the possibility that cells of foreign terrorists are targeting our nation’s overpasses … and the carnage continues:
- Suicide terrorist strikes Interstate 94 overpass, 33 miles east of Madison, Wisconsin.
Roadside bomb catapults SUV off Colorado overpass.
- 5 deer thrown from I-69 overpass by unseen terrorists.
- Big Construction continues to profit from terrorist attacks, giving kickbacks to government agents who stand by doing nothing.
- Witness killed in suicide-coverup gangland overpass execution.
- Federal agents storm overpass to arrest supporter of Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
These are only a few of the overpass-related incidents unsolved by police and ignored by the mainstream media, who would rather call us “shrill and crazy” than deal with these deadly threats to our nation. I will be hard-pressed to say we don’t deserve it when the next deadly overpass attack comes.