Rosie O’Donnell has announced that “The View” will be hosting a discussion on the controlled demolition of WTC7. We hope that this famous metallurgical skeptic will not ignore the very similar 4/29 controlled demolition. 429Truth would welcome the opportunity to present our case to the “View” audience and public.
Archive for the ‘Media Coverage’ Category
Today’s LA Times shone their spotlight on 429truth.com. We appreciate their coverage: unlike other papers they outlined at least a subset of the most convincing evidence and asked their readers to approach the numerous unanswered questions about 4/29 with an open mind. “If a person takes the time to create a website, isn’t that proof enough?” Perhaps not proof, but if a person takes the time to create a website we’re happy that the LA times finds it appropriate to seriously consider what those people have to say.
Our only point of clarification: we resent being lumped in with obvious joke websites. Unlike those who would make light of the 4/29 terror attacks, we are serious. The LA Times, as a highly respected bastion of journalism, should be smart enough to do their research and know the difference.
Today the Oakland Tribune slammed 429truth.com. In addition to confusing this site with 429truth.org it made numerous false statements and unfair generalizations in an attempt to discredit our organization and paint its members as paranoid fools. They highlighted our most frivolous statements while ignoring the most convincing and deeply damning gathered so far. We would like to clarify their distortions and set the record straight.
- The “gas truck” which allegedly destroyed the overpass was never recovered by emergency workers. For the first time we have a crash with no vehicle.
- The driver, an immigrant named “Mosqe-Queda”, claims to have no recollection of the crash and claims to have somehow bailed out of a flaming tanker and ran away at full speed while unconscious, an explanation that strains all reasonable credibility.
- Someone within the state or federal government chose to give someone named Mosque-Queda with an extensive history of arrests a hazardous materials license that some say he should have never been given.
- Mere hours earlier there was an almost identical fire in the same exact spot.
- Government employees watched the flames and injured driver for 40 minutes without calling for help or offering assistance.
- It is not just Rosie O’Donnell who agrees that it is impossible for fire to melt steel. Numerous reputable, scientific sources confirm:
- the impossibility of burning petroleum reaching temperatures only possible with acetylene and bottled oxygen.
- 825ºC (1517ºF) is the maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating
- Even a reduction in steel strength, as alleged by some, is unlikely to have caused the collapse.
How is it possible to believe that a tanker filled with petroleum could melt steel when 1510ºC (2750ºF) is the melting point of typical structural steel? Especially for a structure retrofitted to survive earthquake?
- The photograph supposedly depicting a mushroom cloud over Oakland was retracted two days before the Oakland Tribune published their story, yet the picture was presented as known fact and our retraction is not mentioned.
- On the evening of 4/28 and in the early morning of 4/29 at least 4000 jews conspicuously avoided the MacArthur overpass. Were they informed?
Although the Oakland Tribune and others may enjoy laughing at or ridiculing our work we will not be swayed. Unlike other websites we are serious – deadly serious – and we will not be cowed into submission by our enemies, the anti-intellectuals who are more interested in kowtowing to the “official explanation” than seeking the truth. We will not be intimidated or silenced.