The 4/29 Timeline
“Summary of Facts” will set the foundation to support Plaintiff Counts as set forth herein.
October 22, 2004:
Wednesday, March 28:
- 10:40 PM: Fiery tanker crash destroys I-375 freeway ramp in St Petersburg, Florida 
Thursday, April 26:
- 9:24 PM: a San Francisco bridge district vehicle escorts a double-tanker truck loaded with 8,600 gallons of fuel across the Golden Gate bridge
- 9:44 PM: Wheels fly off the truck as it rolls through San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
Tuesday, April 27:
- 11:00 PM: A tanker highway crash suspiciously “melts” a freeway ramp two days before the Bay Area crash, just three hours from Crawford, Texas. (video)
Friday, April 28:
- 11:41 PM: Oakland Fire Department dispatches a single engine to a flaming vehicle at the site of the future attack.
Saturday, April 28:
- Radical bike activists Critical Mass stage anti-car rally.
Sunday, April 29:
- 12:07 AM: Oakland Fire Department clears the scene of the initial crash.
- 3:41 AM: A “gas truck” collides with a “guardrail” and bursts into flames.
- 4:12 AM: The overpass collapses.
- 4:51 AM: The driver arrives at the hospital 70 minutes after the crash
- 5:08 AM: Governor Schwarzeneggar magically appears on the scene
Tuesday, May 1:
- Tractor trailer crash closes down I-287 & Rte 17 near Hillburn, NY 
- Tanker truck bursts into flames on I-5 near Gluckstadt, Mississippi
Wednesday, May 2: